Friday, February 3, 2012

How to Be an Idiot. Directions: Open Mouth, Insert Foot.

Most products have to attach a warning label to ensure that the idiots of this world don't go forth and multiply the millions of lawsuits already in court. Don't get me started on McDonald's hot coffee.

So to applaud or rather wonder what has happened to make these companies think that these warnings are really necessary, I've compiled a list of stupid labels from products around my house.

Inspired by my Blow Dryer: Never Use While Sleeping. I now present to you 5 more reasons why humans shouldn't survive.

Found on my deodorant: Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Just like that. Kidney disease is not in bold.

Found on a feminine product: The tube opening should be sealed. Do Not Use if (see picture) design is not visible.
That's a rip off. Every New York hooker has that warning.

Feminine Pads: To avoid dangers of suffocation, keep away from babies and children.
If these pads hadn't taken a vacation for 9 months I don't think babies and children would be a concern.

Garden Clippers: Do not twist tool when cutting; blade could break throwing sharp pieces in all directions.
Well that solves it. I'm using these if an intruder breaks into my house.

Also, I discovered a fun fact on the back of my new toothbrushes: Turning off your water while brushing your teeth can save you up to four gallons of water each time you brush.
GENIUS.

Feel inspired readers. There are people out there who are dumber then you. I just wish I could get them to read my blog.

Love,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the don't turn upside warnings on the bottoms of pies. Really??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That is a good one. I should check the grocery store for more of these when I go shopping this week. :)

      Delete