Wednesday, October 26, 2011

With a Little Love for My Fans

So in celebration of me officially being on the blog-o-sphere for... a week. I wanted to give a little thanks. Mostly because there is one person who is amazing and dedicates time out of her day to read my posts and bring thoughtful insight to her comments. It's nice to know that someone, in the vast billions of internet junkies, is reading what I write. Shannon, you're one in a hundred billion.

I know that you love books and reading. And you have one of the sweetest, most romantic hearts I've ever met. So to say thank you and in hopes to tempt you to keep reading! I'm giving you a little gift.


$10.00 Amazon Gift Card

Thanks!

Love,
Grace

4 comments:

  1. Gracie (because you will always be Gracie to me) you made me cry!! I visited your blog expecting to read about your new job and see this! You've been wonderful to me as well, reading my random stories/random paragraph things I post on Facebook. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of anyone else to thank more! You've been an amazing follower. And if you ever want to share those amazing things that you write, please send them to me. I would love to introduce you to the world! You have a talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I haven't written much lately but there are some things on my deviantArt account I don't mind sharing :)

    ReplyDelete